Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentine's Day Project-Hot Air Balloon Gift Box

 Hot Air Balloon Gift box

 I was searching online for a box to make with my Martha Stewart Score Board and found the little box shown in the picture. You can find the directions for the box here (Be sure to open this link in Internet Explorer.) I skipped the step using the Crop-a-dile I just glued the flaps down inside the box. When I had finished assembling the box I thought to myself, this thing would be darling as a hot air balloon. So after MUCH trail and error I finally figured out how to make this into a balloon. Inside is a little necklace I bought for my sister for Valentine's Day. Would also be cute with some candies inside!

I am definitely making another one of these for myself.



Click here to see how to create this Hot Air Balloon.



Supplies
             

1 comment:

  1. I just love this! Is there a link for instructions?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...