Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Day Treat Bags

  What you need
*One standard size lunch bag will make two treat bags.
I found my bags at target they came in a 100 pack for
less than $2.00
*Decorative border punch
*Stamp & Ink
*Embellishments (I used hearts cut out with my Cricut)


1st- Cut off the bottom of your lunch bag. Then cut your bag in 
half, each half should be around 4 1/2"



2nd- Flatten out your first bag as shown in the picture. 
Then use your boarder punch and punch the top of your bag.




3rd- Using a score board position your bag so the top is at 4 1/2 and the bottom at 8 1/2...score at 4" 
Then rotate your bag 90 degrees and score at 2 1/4 and 6 2/8


4th- Now stamp your image. Then turn the bag over and glue down at your score lines starting at the bottom and then doing each side. Make sure you glue after you stamp or your image will not come out clear.



I filled my little bags with candies and giving them away to the ladies at my work.
Let me know if you have any questions about this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...