Thursday, March 1, 2012

Really wishing it was Friday!



This week is going by so slow. Probably because the past two weeks were only four day work weeks for me, I got spoiled!
I finally was able to sit down and do a Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger
I was so inspired by the colors in this trigger and I had been thinking of a card layout for sometime now.I thought this was the perfect time to get it done! I was also able to incorporate 








My Project


To create a large frame with smaller frame stamps, I used the Papertrey Ink Framed out #1 stamp set and stamped it on vintage cream cardstock four times next to each other. I then cut out the center of each square so the only thing left was the red & white polka dot frames. I cut the curtains out by hand and embossed them with the Sizzix. 



Supplies


4 comments:

  1. So creative - great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever! I love the finished image made out of the different shapes. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Stephanie! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...