Friday, June 1, 2012

End of the Year-Teacher Gift

Well today was my last day at work for awhile and I do not know when I will be rehired back. I wanted to give a gift to the teacher I have been working with all year so I altered a spiral notebook and made her a sticky note holder... To make these gifts I used the Farmhouse collection from Crate Paper and the Mason Jar SVG File from Sure Cuts A Lot.



Sticky Note Holder- Follow the directions show here
You will need to change the size of your cardstock to 5 1/4 x 8 3/4



                           Supplies

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful project, Stephanie, and a great gift for any teacher!

    Hey! And thanks so much for the love you left on my blog during the Wplus9 Release! I so appreciate your support! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous teacher gift! Love the yellow and red!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...