Sunday, June 10, 2012

Scrapbooking a Little Bit of History



After a couple of 8+ hour days my mom, sister, and I finished an 8x8 album we are giving my grandma for her birthday. We still had hundreds of pictures to do but we had to stop because the album was bursting at the seams!





I did want to share a couple of pages that we did. A little history- My Grandma is from England, she met my grandfather while he was fighting in the war. They got married in England and then moved to the United States. The photo was taken from on board the Queen Elizabeth, looking at the dock. The people on the far left are my Great Grandma and Great Grandpa. The other page is the letter my Grandma received regarding her ticket for the trip.




Supplies


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...