Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Tea Pot Decorations

When I was looking for decoration ideas for my grandma's birthday party I saw these tea pots on pinterest. I just had to create something with them. I wasn't exactly sure what I was going to do, until I made them and they were in front of me. All of the sudden, as if a light bulb popped up above my head, I knew! Make them into a banner..Ahh I was so excited! I printed these out on patterned paper and then hand cut each one, with the help of my mom and sis of course! Then they were glued, and strung on some string.
I made these with some string, paper rosettes and circles!
I apologize for the picture quality. It is always a little windy where I live so it was hard to get a good pic.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my gracious, Stephanie! This is just the cutest thing EVER! LOVE those little medallion rosettes and circles, and your color palette is so fresh and fun and perfect for a garden party!

    Thank you so much, too, for the kind congrats you left, on my blog, for my Moxie Fab World win! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...