Friday, August 24, 2012

Happy Birthday Card-Mason Jar


I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment directly on the blue gingham paper using early espresso ink from Stampin Up. I loved how it turned out! I was really nervous about getting it straight because my paper was already glued down to the card, but I am sure glad I went for it. I made the flowers myself out of polymer clay! Be sure to check out my homemade embellishments page! Here is a close up of the jar.

Love the flowers I used? 
Be sure to watch for a giveaway very soon!
 
Supplies


2 comments:

  1. Fun card, Stephanie! I'm so glad you linked your blog up to the Moxie Fab World Blogroll. It will be great to stop by and say "hello" from time to time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Stephanie, Nichole is right. Your flowers are incredible! Wasn't it fun to play with clay again?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...