Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Moxie Fab World: Tuesday Trigger- Type Hype

I love the colors in this Tuesday trigger, not to mention the typewriter... I loved the idea of a typewriter with different colored keys! My hubby's birthday is coming up and I have had such a hard time making a card for him. So I sat down and used this lovely trigger as inspiration. Be sure to check out the other creations at Moxie Fab World!



I just got a sewing machine for my birthday, and have been playing around with all the different stitches. Basically I am sewing everything in sight, LOL. I grabbed some black ribbon from my stash and sewed really cool chevron looking stitch and knew I HAD to use it in my next card.

Supplies
Stamps: Stampin Up- Sentiment-Send Me Soaring
Unity Stamp Co- Typewriter- November 2009 Kit of the Month

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, the typewriter stamp is wonderful. Love how you colored it like the trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice card! love the little stack of office supplies under the typewriter & the stitch on your ribbon is very cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, look at that fancy stitching! I love your card for the TT, Stephanie -- looks like you are having fun with your birthday gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Stephanie! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...