Monday, August 13, 2012

Retro Sketches #24 Challenge

I just stumbled on this awesome sketch challenge website called Retro Sketches
They have great sketches each week and even some prizes!
For this challenge I used the Seaside Line from October Afternoon. Its about 105 here today and I am dreaming of a cool day at the beach. I wanted to use this line for my sisters birthday card because she loves the ocean, and anything nautical. Don't forget to check out the retro sketch website for yourself and see what others have created. Here's my take on the challenge!


2 comments:

  1. What a great take on the sketch, Stephanie! Makes me feel like I'm there ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you used the sketch, but didn't exactly recreate it. Nice use of color and pattern. What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...