Sunday, September 23, 2012

I'm still here!

I have been so busy these past couple of weeks with work and other projects I have going on. {Can't wait to share the burlap projects for the next two months with you.} I have nothing going on this weekend so I was finally able to sit down in my craft room! It was calling my name all week! I had purchased a couple of Unity Stamp Co. stamps at the Scrapbook Expo last year, and still hadn't used some. So today I took one of them out and made sure I created with it...

I used the Lily Bee Buttercup stamp set to create the dot and chevron backgrounds.
I punched out the corners, and adhered them down to form a square.



Supplies

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, I hear you on being busy! Sigh. LOVE this precious sentiment, especially its coordination with those spools! Such a great card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...