Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Ready For Fall- Burlap Project- Month Eight


Before

I found this funky thing at Michaels for $.80! I snatched it up, knowing I would be able to create something with it. I took out the succulent and replaced it with a lollipop stick wrapped in ribbon. I had the darling fall printout on Pinterest just waiting to be used. I used paint to change come of the colors and then printed it out on Papertrey Ink Vintage Cream cardstock. Then I stamped a Woodgrain background onto the print out. I used some 3-D foam squares to adhere the print to a piece of Papertrey Ink Canyon Clay cardstock.
After

For my little pumpkins I used an orange sheet of AC Cardstock and two different size circle punches. I folded each circle in half, and adhered them to each other until I got the look I wanted. I also rolled up Papertrey Ink Dark Chocolate cardstock to make the stems.
Supplies
Burlapkisses.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Nice 80 cent transformation. I just love finds like these and you've made a lovely centerpiece. Go burlap projects!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...