Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Using My Homemade Embellishments

I wanted to show you how great these darling clay rose embellishments look on a card.
I love just them! I just adore the floral paper from Crate Paper's Paper Heart collection.
It's one of the papers I wish I had a lifetime supply of...LOL

As promised, I am giving away a set of my homemade embellishments to 
one, lucky, random winner!  Be sure to follow my blog and comment on this 
post for a chance to win some beautiful flowers! 
Winner will be posted on Monday, September 10th. 

To order some beautiful embellishments check out my
Homemade Embellishments page!

Supplies

Other Supplies
October Afternoon Fly A Kite Collection. Martha Stewart Boarder Punch. Large, Medium, and Small Rose Embellishments from My Homemade Embellishments

2 comments:

  1. You are selling me on that Papertrey Ink Jar and Lid die. This card is pretty and endearing. It is always inspiring to click through and see what you've been up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that little, country-stuffed pocket, Stephanie! And your bits of gingham... Swoon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...