Monday, October 22, 2012

Burlap Project-Pumpkin Shadowbox



Today is a, cold, rainy day, perfect for crafty. I wanted to share another burlap project with you using a shadow box I painted, some burlap, and some pumpkins I cut with the Cricut & Sure Cuts A Lot.
I embossed each of the pumpkins with the Sizzx using four different embossing folders.





Steps to make your own pumpkin shadowbox.
Sorry I don't have pictures to go along with this :( 

*Iron your burlap piece.
*Stitch the edges of your burlap to keep it from fraying.
*Adhere the burlap to the shadowbox. I used Aleene's Tacky Glue.
*Now you can make your pumpkins. My pumpkins are from the Crisp Days of Fall SVG Kit by svgcuts.com. Each pumpkin is 2.167" x 1.821"
*Next emboss your pumpkins...these are the folders I used.
*Distress the edges of your pumpkin pieces.
I used the Early Espresso Stampin' Up Stamp pad.
*Glue your pumpkins together.
I used the Xyron create a sticker machine because of the small pieces.
*Adhere your pumpkins to the burlap.

1 comment:

  1. Very neat craft. I did a similar project sans burlap for my bff, Brandy, using butterflies a few years ago. It is such a great design!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...