Sunday, October 7, 2012

Notecard Gift Set



I have officially finished my first Christmas gift. I had the idea and didn't want to forget about it. Plus its good to get a head start, Christmas is just around the corner! This notecard gift set is so easy and fun to make. I was able to get four {embellished} cards and envelopes in the little box inside. Each card measures 33/4" x 5"







Directions for Notecard Gift Set
First start with a piece of 6" x10 1/4"cardstock. 
{I used Papertrey Ink cardstock because it's nice and thick, and I wanted to make sure the box would hold up}
Score at 4 1/2" and 5 5/8"

Now you need a 4 1/8"x 11" piece of cardstock

On the 4 1/8" side score at 1" . Then score at 2 1/4", 3 1/4", 7 3/4", 8 3/4" on the 11" side
Cut as shown below 

Now you can choose to punch out a design on the top of your little box that will hold your cards and envelopes. I used a boarder punch from EK Success. Then start folding and gluing your box together.


 Next adhere your box onto your first piece of cardstock
Measure out where to place the ribbon you will use to tie your card set closed.


Now you can decorate and embellish!

Supplies


 

Burlapkisses.blogspot.com





1 comment:

  1. Cute! Way to go on getting a jumps start to the Holidays. =) You are so good at using the Circa paper, it is very difficult for me to use.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...