Thursday, October 25, 2012

Papertrey October Blog Hop Challenge






I have two favorite things right now Pinefeather Cardstock from PTI and paper bows!
I have used Ocean Tides, Pure Poppy, and Vintage Cream colors in my cards 
and projects; but I have never used Pinefeather until today. Oh my goodness, I am in LOVE with it!
 It is a perfect Christmas color. I am going to have to order more soon :)
The paper bow was super easy to make! Go here for the template: cut it out and trace it onto your cardstock. I also ran my bow pieces through the Sizzix to emboss them.



I used the Papertrey Ink Doily Details Die to cut through the Ocean tides and Vintage Cream cardstock. Then I used the Stampin' Up Delicate Doilies with Real Red Ink, and stamped it onto the inside of the card where my cutout was.
Be sure to check out the blog hop at Papertrey Ink, and link up your projects there as well!



Supplies



6 comments:

  1. So beautiful and non-traditional. I love the color scheme and the cut out matched with the stamp. What a lovely inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pinefeather bow, and how you embossed it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the embossed bow & love the ribbon you chose to hang the ornament - all around fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love that you used embossed paper to make that awesome bow! And your negative die cut works so perfectly with your stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...