Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Papertrey December Blog Hop Challenge


The PTI Blog hop challenge inspiration photos are so beautiful. I knew I wanted to create a card for my friends upcoming wedding. It was refreshing to not be working with reds and greens, since that's all I have been creating with lately. This white challenge was actually a little hard for me. I am not sure I have used so much white in a project ever... Be sure to check out what others have created with this white & white challenge here, and join in the fun.

9 comments:

  1. I love your use of doilies! Perfect for a wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty and soft - love the doilies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you cut those flowers by hand? So delicate, great card

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure did :) I think I still have a cramp in hand from doing so.. LOL

      Delete
  4. Great wedding card, Stephanie! You've blended the whites to a soft confection. I'm with yu, it's nice to steer away from the red and green!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, Stephanie! LOVE your bits of lace, and all the white is utterly divine!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...