Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Life & Some CHA 2013 Sneak Peek Fav's


Happy New Year!
Starting in January, I will have two part time jobs. The hubby and I will be paying off our car loan, he will be getting his contractors license, hopefully purchasing a work vehicle for himself, and if all goes well (maybe) buying a house...all in one year...So my posts might be a little more spread out. I am hoping to keep up with my monthly Burlap Projects, and the different challenges I love doing, but unfortunately I cannot promise anything. LOL

I wanted to share a website with you called http://papercrafterscorner.com. If you haven't heard of it check it out. They share all the sneak peeks for each CHA in one place, as each company releases it. Here is a direct link to the sneak peek page. I want to share a few of my favorites so far.



 The Happy Go Lucky collection by Echo Park Paper Co. is so cute!
I love the bright colors and awesome patterns.


 Webster's Pages never disappoints! 
The Modern Romance collection has such beautiful floral designs.

I love, love LOVE, the Sweet collection, also from Webster's Pages.
It has the funnest designs paired with some great colors!

Looking forward to what 2013 will bring!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been over to papercrafterscorner, so I'm leaving now to check them out (*and add them to my list*). I am sad to think about your posts slowing down, but may be in a similar situation so I totally get it. It will all be worth it if you end up getting that house (imagine all the decorating projects in your future!). Many blessings upon you and your husband this year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...