Sunday, January 13, 2013

Moxie Fab World- Tuesday Trigger: Sweet Dreams


I was so inspired by all the soft colors and great patterns in the Sweet Dreams Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab World. This card is for my dear friend who loves the color yellow. I added some of my homemade embellishments, and made them easy to take off the card so she can use them in her own projects if she wishes to do so. Be sure to check out what others have created here, and don't forget to join in the fun!





Supplies

2 comments:

  1. oooh I have wanted to join this fun since I first saw the Tuesday Trigger. Your beautiful concoction makes me drool even more. I just have to carve some time out and figure this one out. That Quatrefoil cutting plate is simply marvelous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Stephanie! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...