Friday, February 8, 2013

Hubby's Valentine's Day Card



It has been awhile! Life has been a bit crazy here and we have had a rough couple of weeks. I lost my grandma earlier this week. She had been in and out of the hospital, dealing with cancer and other things that go along with it. Our family is deeply saddened and could use lots of prayers. Also last Tuesday our home was broken into. I came home from work to find part of our door kicked in. I immediately called my husband crying and then called the police. I am so thankful that my husband was only 15 minutes away and in cell reception, most of the time he isn't. Both of our laptops were stolen and a couple other things. The police officer was pretty sure whoever broke in was startled and left in a hurry because they could have gotten away with a lot more. Our poor little doggy is very nervous now (she was inside during the robbery) and we are so thankful she wasn't hurt. I still feel a bit violated, the person saw all our photos, and went through most of our drawers. We were going to move because I just didn't feel safe but rentals nearby are so expensive and we wouldn't have been able to buy a house as soon as we would like. Right now the landlord is working with us to help us feel more secure. I am constantly thanking the Lord that it wasn't as worse as it could have been. 
 



1 comment:

  1. Oh Stephanie! My heart goes out to you. It had been a while and I would wistfully look at your name in my blog list and wish you well knowing you'd been back to work and empathizing because I'd recently returned to work too. I am so sorry to heart about your heartrending loss! You should count my prayers amongst all of those close family members who are no doubt walking this tough path beside you. There are no words to say- I'm so sorry.

    Andie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...