Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Fun With Arrows & Ombre


Hello March! February sure was a CRAZY month. My friend got married in Tennessee and I spent a week there last month helping her with wedding things. It was SO nice to see her and another friend of mine, who lives in Florida. They live too far away! The wedding went wonderfully, the venue was beautiful and the bride and groom couldn't have been happier. We were surprised with a little snow while we were outside taking photos, it was cold! When I got back from my trip I got really sick from lack of sleep.

Here is a fun card using some arrow stamps and the fun ombre look. This is a birthday card for my sister-in-law who is away at collage so the "sending smiles across the miles" sentiment really fits.
The sentiment is from the Avocado Arts Hello Friends stamp set.





Just wanted to share a few images from my friends wedding.
The photographer did a wonderful job capturing Rebekah and Quinton's perfect day.


Check out all the pictures at http://conteurco.com/blog/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...