Sunday, June 9, 2013

What I Have Been Up To

My In-Laws got married last weekend and I have been busy helping with wedding details. 
Below are photos of some of the things I made for their special day.

I had come up with a couple different designs and I wasn't thrilled with any. So I went back to the drawing board and came up with this beautiful table number design. 
I made nineteen of these table numbers. 


There were a few of these candles and I wanted them to match the table numbers. 
I love how they turned out!
They wanted a sign to let guests know to put cards in the mailbox. 
I used the same color scheme and added some bling. 
I also made forty of the flowers that you see below.
 I will be showing those in a different post later. 


1 comment:

  1. This is all so very lovely, Stephanie. It looks like you've put a good deal of work into helping and it paid off nicely. The patterned paper is lovely and I especially like the table laid out with the doily (handmade?) and flowers all ready to receive cards. I also peeked in on your Instagram photos. What a beautiful couple and the attendants were beautiful as well. Congrats to your In-laws!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...