Saturday, July 13, 2013

retrosketches #72 Happy Birthday Card



My current obsession is SEQUINS. This is the first card I have created using them, and I had a lot of fun. I was at a local craft store and found some shaker card pouches made by Impression Obsession. These are great because they don't stick out like crazy, so I wont have a problem mailing the card, and they are self-adhesive. I have a link in my supplies list where you can find them online at the bottom of this post. They come in circles and ovals as well.

Be sure to join in the fun by clicking here!

Supplies

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card, Stephanie. I have always found the sequins challenging, I really like how you've used them here, especially how they "spill" out of the bottom.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...