Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Deconstructed Sketch 112


 
I am loving the sketches Jen puts up on her blog. I have been making so many birthday cards lately, but this week I wanted to change things up a bit, so I decided to try out my new "hello" sentiment die from PTI. I cut it out using the new Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock from Stampin Up. All of the new In-Color colors are just fabulous. I have found myself using them every time I sit down to craft since I got them. I also ordered some rustic cream cardstock from PTI, which I have been drooling over for months. So happy to have it in my stash! I used it for my card base and for the spellbinder die.

To join in the fun and see what others have created click here.
Supplies

3 comments:

  1. It's a very sumer feeling, love the card

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautifully bright card! You are working that sketch. What a great color scheme with such fun patterns. Great card.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...