Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Memory Works - Simple Stories - Sn@p 6x8 Summer Album

I love the Sn@p products by Simple Stories! The different lines are super easy to work with and are lots of fun. The 6x8 Sn@p binders come in many different colors and have eight Sn@p pages that coordinate with the binder color.  They also come with three Kraft chipboard dividers, and ten Sn@p pocket pages to get you started. These binders can also be filled with other sheets of your own.

For my first page I used one of the Sn@p pages my binder 
came with and printed a note about the contents on it.



What I have made so far:






I used the Simple Stories I Heart Summer line and some older October Afternoon and Cosmo Cricket lines for these pages. I'm loving how its coming together! More fun to come.

Memory Works Supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...