Friday, October 25, 2013

October 2013 Papertrey Blog Hop


This months PTI Blog Hop challenge was to create a set of five tags using some unique materials. I used some gingham material, a wood snowflake, and a clay bow embellishment. These tags took me longer than anticipated, maybe, because I was using different materials I wouldn't normally use; or maybe because it's hard to get into the Christmas spirit in the last week of October. Either way, they are done and can be used on a gift bag or even packaged up and given as a gift. Be sure to check out all the beautiful tags made by the other participant's in this Blog Hop by clicking here.





Supplies

7 comments:

  1. These are all so pretty! Love the gingham scarf on the grazing deer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all beautiful. I love how you kept it simple by using silhouettes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these. The gingham ribbon adds the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tags are so pretty, Stephanie! I love that they are all different, but still a cohesive collection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Each one of your tags are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tags, Stephanie. I really like that you used kraft- one of my goals for this Christmas. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...