Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wish List Wednesday

I can't believe it's already October! I'm still wondering what happened to July! Below are a few items that I am eying this month. If you see an asterisk next to something that means it is a product you can buy, through me, from
Memory Works.

1. Been looking into different ink brands and this color caught my eye!
Hero Arts - Soft Lilac Ink Pad

____________________________________


2. This looks like it would make stamping a whole lot easier!
Martha Stewart Crafts - Stamp Mount with Foam - Medium

 ______________________________

3. This Echo Park Line is so cute!
 Echo Park - Oh So Thankful Collection Kit
______________________________

4. This die will make lots of gorgeous things.

 PINE BRANCH Impression Obsession DIE

______________________________

5. Loving the colors in this new Glitz line. Isn't the deer so cute?
*Glitz: 12x12 Title Stickers - Hello December*
This item can be purchased through me

_______________________________________

6. Loving the fun designs in this 6x6 paper pack.
 *Glitz: 6x6 Paper Pad - Hello December*
This item can be purchased through me
_________________________________________

7. Aren't these Christmas trees fun?
*Fancy Pants: Mini Trees - Merry Little Christmas*
This item can be purchased through me 


Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Yum, yum, yummy, Stephanie! I just used my first Glitz papers last week, and I'm loving these, and that pine branch die would make a great stocking stuffer ;).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...