Monday, October 21, 2013

Wplus9 Monday Mood Board #21

I used the Monday Mood Board from a few weeks ago as inspiration for my card. Unfortunately the link up was already closed, but I loved the colors and floral patterns. I also wanted to incorporate a fall feel into the card since the recipients birthday is a week before Thanksgiving. I had fun using a couple different Wplus9 stamps and dies to make this card.

I was able to purchase the Martha Stewart Stamp Mount with Foam I had mentioned in my last Wish List Wednesday post, and I am loving it. I can line my stamps up perfectly in my die cut pieces. It is wonderful! 

Wplus9 Monday Mood Board #21

 
Supplies

1 comment:

  1. I love it! The Crate Paper and the embellies are so trendy! The Mood Board inspiration is fabulous. Great card.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...