Friday, November 22, 2013

10 Minute Craft Dash #30 - Birthday Card





I was able to barely slide in under 10 minutes this time. Yay! I had a couple things I was going to add to this card, but seeing I had less than a minute left, I left it as is. I am still in love with the results. Paulina picked colors that really go together nicely. There always seems be at least one color in the palette she chooses that I don't normally use, which I think is my favorite thing about her challenge.
I hope I inspire you to try out this out this weeks 10 Minute Craft Dash!

3 comments:

  1. Stephanie you did a beautiful card, I love how you played with the colors and that patterned paper is wonderful.
    Thanks for playing with us in the 10 Minute Craft Dash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! Great job combining so many stamp set!
    Thanks so much for playing along with the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I just love the craft dashes and though I haven't (yet!) joined in, I'm constantly amazed that you are able to make such a lovely card in such a short time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...