Monday, November 4, 2013

Christmas Card - Using Non-Traditional Christmas Colors

 I used two different challenges as inspiration for this Christmas Card. I got the layout from the Mojo Monday #318, and the colors from the Monday Mood Board #22.

 I used the Stampin Up Whisper White Pigment Ink and a piece of black cardstock to create the chalkboard look in the background. The tag is made from the Papertrey Ink Tag Sale #3 die. The banner was cut using the Papertrey Ink Double-Ended Banners and blue stripe paper (blueberry) from Echo Park Paper Company. I used this super EASY tutorial I saw on Pinterest to make the banner pop. I enjoyed using a Non-traditional color palette, since pretty soon all we will be seeing is Red & Green. Please leave me a comment with your blog link if you decide to make a Christmas Card using Non-Traditional Christmas Colors. 

http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2013/11/mojo-monday-318-contest.htmlhttp://stampawaywithme.blogspot.com/2013/10/monday-mood-board-22.html
Be sure to check out the Mojo Monday & Wplus9 blogs!

Supplies

2 comments:

  1. Your card is so lovely- I really like the banner and the stripped paper is perfect! I, too, am using a non-traditional color- blue and white. I'm not planning a post until closer to Christmas, but I'll join you in encouraging the non-traditional color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, gorgeous colors! fabulous design!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...