Friday, November 29, 2013

Poinsettia Christmas Card & A Winner

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We were able to see lots of family because we went to two different houses in one day. It was busy, but we had a wonderful time. I am hoping to one day have a big enough house to host a party of our own.


The poinsettia's on this card were cut from the October Afternoon Holiday Style 8x8 Paper. I cut a small piece of felt for leaves. The sentiment is from a stamp set I won from Verve Stamps.

Supplies
Other Supplies - Gold Shimmer Twine - The Tomkat Studio 
And the winner is...

Congratulations Amber, be sure to check your e-mail!
Thanks to everyone who entered to win.
 Be sure to check out these sales going on right now

 *Two Peas in a Bucket
Two Peas in a Bucket

 *A couple different sales over at Scrapbook.com

2 comments:

  1. Those flowers are just beautiful, Stephanie I love the card design and color scheme. Congrats to Amber- she's one lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you had such a wonderful Thanksgiving. I love that you cut these poinsettias out...they look fabulous on your card.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...