Monday, November 18, 2013

Snowflake Ornaments


 I made ornaments as Christmas gifts last year and they were a huge hit. The first thing that caught my eye in the Stampin' Up Holiday Catalog were the Snowflake Ornament's ... but then I saw the price. I decided to try and come up with my own, using what I already had. I used my Cricut and the Sure Cuts A Lot software to cut out the solid grey, blue, and white snowflakes. See the video below to see how I assembled these. I added a few snowflake links at the bottom of this post similar to the ones I used.

Supplies

Bottom Flake: 4.750 x 4.038 - Grey Cardstock - American Crafts Cardstock
 Skinny Flake: 3.450 x 4.059 - Blue Cardstock - American Crafts Cardstock
 White Flake: 3.250 x 2.763 - Silver Glitter Spray Paint
 Grey Wool Ink - Close to My Heart
Back of Ornament: (Snowflake)A Muse Studio Let it Snow
 (Merry Christmas Sentiment) Papertrey Ink Friendship Jar Holiday Fillers Stamp
2" Circle Punch
Linen Thread - Stampin' Up


     Links to Snowflakes
Snowflakes from SVGCuts.com

Snowflakes from Lori Whitlock

Snowflakes from Lori Whitlock
Winter Woodland Cricut Cartridge (Click Image)

1 comment:

  1. These ornaments are delightful. I really like the colors you picked, but especially the different snowflake patterns. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...