Monday, December 2, 2013

Retrosketches #92...Christmas Card


I wanted to create a rustic looking Christmas card and the Hello December paper from Glitz Design worked perfectly for what I had in mind. I punched a 21/2" circle from Rustic Cream Cardstock (PTI) and then stamped the leaf border and Deer. Both of these stamps are from the new Monogram It stamp set by Sweet Shop Stamp. To make the Merry sentiment pop more on my card I cut it out twice, once in rustic cream and then in patterned paper from the Hello December line.


Be sure to check out the retrosketches blog to see what others have created using this sketch.

Supplies

3 comments:

  1. Love this - thank you so much for sharing with us - I always love to see what amazing creations our lovely customers and fans come up with! Love love love! <3 Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to you! <3 N. Rixon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie, this is absolutely gorgeous! I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card- so rustic and yet sweet. I love the reindeer, but the sentiment cut from two different colors is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...