Sunday, December 8, 2013

Tidings of Comfort and Joy - Christmas Card

I am plugging away on our Christmas cards! Every year I contemplate if I should make all my Christmas cards the same, but every year I cannot bring myself to do it. I love that our Christmas cards are unique and made with the individuals in mind. This year we are sending out seventeen cards, and so far I have made nine. Unfortunately, I got a late start. Hopefully you are further along on yours.
I am loving the trendy chalkboard effect so I used that and the little dots and snowflake stamp from the In the Meadow stamp set (PTI). The sentiment is from an old Stampin Up! stamp set. All supplies are listed below.

Supplies
Other Supplies: Tidings of Joy (sentiment) - Stampin Up!
Striped ribbon - Stampin Up!
Twine

1 comment:

  1. You should be loving the chalkboard effect because you are workin' it on this card. So pretty! I love that you make individual cards. I chose to go the other route because we send about 55 cards each year. It is much easier to hit my goal with something repetitive. Still, for 17 this fits well and I'll wish you much productivity in the coming days to knock them all out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...