Saturday, December 7, 2013

Vintage Christmas Card - Merry & Bright Stamp Set WPlus9


I finally got around to using my Merry & Bright Stamp and die set from Wplus9. This card took me forever to make because of all the die cutting, stamping and layering but I love how it turned out. To give this card a real vintage feel, I used the plaid cardstock (Figgy Pudding) from the Holiday Style 8x8 paper pack. (October Afternoon)


The candle base was cut from Rustic Cream cardstock (PTI) and layered with Clear acetate to resemble glass. I used two different stamp sets from Sweet Stamp Shop for my Christmas Greetings sentiment. The black cardstock is 2 1/8" x 3 1/4". I applied some white ink onto it to create the chalkboard look. I used the frame from the Button Boutique stamp set (PTI) along with Silver Embossing powder to create the border around the edge of the black cardstock. 

Supplies

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card. I am slowly falling in love with PTI's Rustic Cream, thank you very much! What you have done with the stamping and the die cutting is just out of this world lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...