Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Happy Birthday Card using Simon Says Stamp Happy Stamp & Die

This card was given to my brother-in-law for his 23rd birthday. The card base and tag were made using Vintage Cream cardstock from PTI. The polka-dot cardstock is from Crate Paper's Farmhouse 6x6 pad. I stamped the birthday sentiment from the Happy Stamp Set (SSS) multiple times using Outdoor Denim ink (Close to my Heart) Then I used some Enchanted Evening Cardstock (PTI) and die cut the Happy greeting. See the list below for links to the products I used.

Supplies

2 comments:

  1. So wonderful, Stephanie. It's a perfect man card and still very crafty. Those wood elements are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the die cut layered over the sentiments!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...