Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Make It Monday #150: Window Screen Cards


 This weeks Make it Monday tutorial video had me using my dies in creative ways. I started with some bright, and happy, Hibiscus Burst Cardstock (PTI) as my card base. Then I used the smallest die from the Papertrey ink Mat Stack 6 to cut out the opening in the Rustic Cream Cardstock. Next I cut some Dearest Jane Patterned paper (PTI) using the medium die and small die together to cut a frame. I didn't have a cover plate to use as a background screen for my card, so I decided to use some burlap to add some texture. Before I glued everything together I stamped my roses and leaves using The Sweet Life Stamp Set (PTI).



I was so inspired when I watched Melissa Phillips tutorial video over on the Papertrey Ink blog, I hope you will be too!
Supplies

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely anniversary card, Stephanie! The colors are romantic and the design is inspired. Great job on following the tutorial as an example. I love that you worked the burlap connection!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...