Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Wplus9 Fresh Cut Florals

This bright, and cheerful card is for my friends birthday. The Fresh Cut Florals, from WPlus9, is probably my favorite stamp set I own. Although it takes a lot of stamping to create what I did below, the end result never disappoints.

 I was able to try out the new Simon Says Stamp Blue Violet ink and it stamped beautifully! Click here to see all of the Simon Says Stamp Ink's and Cardstock. I cannot wait for them to come out with more colors!


Supplies

3 comments:

  1. Your card is just gorgeous. I can see all the detail and time that went into the card. Your friend is going to feel very special that you took such care in her card. What a lovely paring of patterns, color and detail. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for visiting me Stephanie and your kind comments. I see you're a fan of FCF too and yes, they don't make for a quick card!! I love your layout, very pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! The cluster of flowers is perfect! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...