Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Hot Air Balloon Gift Box Revisited - Part One

A few years back I shared this post of a fun Hot Air Balloon I made with paper. I was just starting out in the blog world and I wasn't anywhere near ready to go on camera and do a tutorial. Now, two years later, I have finally started to actually be OK with the video tutorials I have been making, so I wanted to share how I made this project with you. Today's video will show you how to create the box for the bottom of the balloon.



 
Come back tomorrow to see how to create the balloon.

Supplies

 

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally coming back to see the tutorial for the balloon. I've already begun making my valentine's for this year, but this definitely goes on the pegboard for consideration next year. Great tutorial

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...