Thursday, February 6, 2014

Make It Monday #151: Drop Shadow Die Cuts & PTI 7th Anniversary, Day 1 Challenge


 

I combined two challenges in one to create this card. The Make it Monday challenge for this week is to create a project using the shadowed die cuts technique shown in the video found here. So I used one of the die cuts from the Fabulous Frames Dies and cut two in Ripe Avocado Cardstock and two in New Leaf Bitty Dot Cardstock. Then I created the shadow effect by offsetting the Ripe Avocado and New Leaf die cut and adhering them together with 3-D foam squares.



Papertrey Ink is celebrating their 7th Anniversary with lots of fun festivities! The Day 1 challenge is another place I found inspiration for this card. They have seven sketches and seven color recipes to choose from. Be sure to check out. 

Sketch I chose
Colors I created with

Supplies
Other Supplies: Twine
Star Wood Veneers - Michaels

1 comment:

  1. Very lovely card! I just love the color combination and the shadowed die cut technique. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...