Saturday, February 8, 2014

Papertrey Ink - Monthly Moments Trading Card Challenge

Papertrey Ink will be releasing a  new line starting this month- Monthly Moments. It will focus on Project Life (pocket scrapbooking.) I gotta say- Not only am I excited to see the new products from this line, but also the ideas from all ladies on the PTI Design team.

To celebrate this new line they posted a challenge to create your own Monthly Moments trading card. I used my handy Hero Arts Frame die, which is 3x4, the perfect size for the challenge and for pocket scrapbooking. Be sure to head on over to the PTI blog to check out all the fun things going on as they celebrate their 7th birthday.



Supplies
Other Supplies: Grey Wool Ink - Close to My Heart

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card! Those roses are exquisite! Your color palette and the combination of elements really make this card work... and all on only 3 x 4. Wow.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...