Thursday, February 20, 2014

Watercolor Technique Using Water-Based Markers

For this weeks Wplus9 birthday celebration the challenge is to create a project focused on trends. Watercolors are big right now and I am loving all the wonderful projects people have been creating with them. There are so many different ways to get a watercolor effect, I have shown a few here, and here. For this card I used some water-based markers and the technique I found on the Hero Arts Blog.

Be sure to check the Wplus9 blog to see what others have created using this challenge!

Supplies

Other Supplies: White Embossing Powder - Stampin' Up
Water-Based Markers - Midnight Muse, Coastal Cabana, So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz - Stampin' Up


1 comment:

  1. You and the sequins! I just love how you've combined your color scheme on this card. It wouldn't be the same without that small piece of blue twine. Inspired!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...