Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Papertrey Ink Signature Sketches - March

I really loved the color combination I used in this card so I decided to make a set of cards with the same colors. I used a few sketches from Papertrey Ink's Signature Sketches for this month. I used Rustic Cream Cardstock as the base for all of my cards, and stamped a few circle scribbles in different spots. I also added the fun blue polka dot cardstock in different ways to all my cards. All the flowers are from the Papertrey Ink Mini Blooms & Bigger Blooms Stamp sets.

The first card was made using the Papertrey Ink Double Ended Banner Die and one of the sentiments from the Mini Blooms Stamp set.
 

 For this card I added some pretty chevron ribbon and used the Papertrey Ink Hello Die as my sentiment.


 I used the Papertrey Ink Fabulous Frames Die to cut the blue polka dot cardstock for this card. The sentiment in the middle was created with a few different stamps from the Mini Blooms stamp set.


Click here to see all of this months inspiration over on the Papertrey Ink Blog.

Supplies

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty and vibrant card set. Each card has its own unique eye catching portion, though I simply love the big yellow ribbon on your Hello There card. How nice!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...