Thursday, April 17, 2014

A Few Cards and Other News


Posts will be sparse for awhile as my husband and I are in escrow! I will soon be packing up my craft room, which is quite a daunting task. We have been jumping through all the hoops that comes along with buying a house and are just itching to move in. Now onto the cards...

 I made this card for the Papertrey Ink Make it Monday #157 but wasn't able to get it posted in time.
The challenge was to create your own cover plate using dies. I added bunches of Pretty Pink Posh sequins to resemble confetti.
 Supplies
 
Supplies

2 comments:

  1. Your cards are so very beautiful, Stephanie. I really like the bright colors in the thank you card. So cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the technique you used on the first and the second is gorgeous! Best of luck with your upcoming move!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...